The primary direct contact for all owners with Settle Inn & Suites® and GuestHouse International®.
The Franchise Services group provides the following support:
- Assistance in the initial opening process for new construction as well as conversions.
- One-on-one support in implementing the Settle Inn & Suites® and GuestHouse International® Culture and Operating Systems.
- Development and enhancement of the relationship between the owner and the franchisor.
- Communication of new developments in the mid-tier lodging industry sector that may affect the franchisee.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Advice in areas of hospitality operations.
- Assistance in the pre-opening of new properties into the Settle Inn & Suites® and GuestHouse International® chains.
- Identify areas in need of improvement with brand standards and communicate issues to the property owner’s and the franchisor.
Revenue Management Support
- Assist owners, staff, and general managers in developing effective sales programs.
- Teach basic and advanced sales skills and techniques to property personnel and owners by actively participating on sales calls to new and existing accounts.
- Monthly review of property specific reports to identify trends and opportunities that may exist in the market.
- Identify front desk training issues on an individual property basis and develop a specific plan to ensure that each property benefits from its in-house sales team.
- Identify market opportunities based on the specific needs of the property.
- Assist owners and managers with strategies to increase top line revenue and implement procedures to control costs.
- Assist in developing strategies for effectively using 3rd party websites to increase revenues.
- Assist properties with training on management techniques to maximize revenue.
- Provide customer service training for hotel staff.
- Provide reservation sales training.
Quality assurance consultants visit each property a minimum of three times per year. Their responsibility is to assist property management by ensuring efficient operating performance and guest satisfaction while safeguarding the Settle Inn & Suites® and GuestHouse International® brand standards for all franchisees.
The quality assurance consultant’s visit will encompass the following:
- Property Inspection
- Program Usage Review
- Performance Review
- Resolve Franchisee Issues and Concerns
- Renovation Plans and Recommendations
- General Recommendations
- AutoClerk & Sabre PMS
- www.settleinn.com online booking engine
- www.guesthouseintl.com online booking engine
- 24-Hour Call Center
- GDS and 3rd Party Intermediary Distribution
Training & Reporting
Reporting and Measurement
- Guest Satisfaction Scores
- Boomerang Returns Reward Program
- Quality Assurance Results
- Central Distribution (Internet Reservations)
- Property Revenue Performance
- Owner/Manager Training provided within the first 90 days after opening a new or conversion property.
- Central Reservations (CRS) and Property Management System (PMS) training available on-site for all management and desk staff.
- On-site staff training for each new or conversion Settle Inn & Suites® or GuestHouse International® property.
- On-line training and manuals available.